B1 Exam in Glasgow Trinity SELT Centre

Book & Pay for your B1 Exam in Glasgow for British Citizenship at Trinity SELT Glasgow Test Centre

Location: 7 Buchanan St, 6th Floor , Glasgow, G1 3HL

b1 exam in glasgowFrom November 2015, all Candidates who wish to take A1, A2 or B1 Test, must have to sit their exam at one of the  10 Trinity SELT Exam Centres. As a result, if you live in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Perth, Aberdeen or any parts of Scotland, you should be taking your B1 Exam in Glasgow. 

Exams are offered normally 3 times a week in Glasgow and certificates can be used for Spouse Visa, Extension, Settlement (ILR) and Citizenship.


Book & Pay Online or Over the Phone | Booking Line: 0800 634 3096 / 07455 887 111

You must Take your Trinity A1, A2 or B1 Exam from one of these 10 SELT Centres. £175 for Exam Only or £200 with Online Training.

London Holborn | London Hammersmith | Manchester | Birmingham | Leeds | Glasgow | Croydon | Peterborough | Cardiff | Belfast

B1 Exam

Book & Check Exam Dates for A1/A2/B1 Test for ILR, Citizenship & Settlement

Book your B1 Exam in Glasgow, Home Office Approved Trinity SELT Test Centre

Trinity B1 Exam - B1 Exam in Leeds | London | Manchester | Glasgow | Birmingham | Cardiff | Belfast | Peterborough


Applicable for British Passport, Indefinite Leave to Remain, Spouse & Extension



How Long Does it Take to Get Result & Certificate for B1 Exam in Glasgow

Result: Examiner will confirm your result within 2 mins after your exam

Certificate: 5 to 10 Working Days from the Date of your Exam 


GESE Grade 5

  • 10 minute speaking and listening test
  • Provisional results on the same day
  • Certificate usually within 7 days
  • Speaking & Listening only

B1 Exam = This is a Standard Level. Since 2015, British Government expects you to speak in this level before you become a British Citizen. You must Pass this level, if you wish to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain or British Citizenship. This level is also accepted for Spouse and Extension as B1 Exam is Higher than A1 or A2.

A2 Exam = Due to recent LAW, since May 2017, all application who are EXTENDING their Spouse Visa, must have to complete at least A2 Exam. As B1 is Higher than A2 Level, you take take either B1 or A2 Test in order to meet the criteria. We recommend, you should take B1 Exam rather than A2 Test.

A1 = First of all, you should only be taking this level, if you are applying for Spouse visa for the Very FIRST TIME Only. Almost all the time, candidates are not in UK and applying from outside of UK.

Trinity College London
Secure English Language Tests approved by

UKVI = For British Citizenship, Indefinite Leave to Remain, Spouse Visa

Click to listen highlighted text!