Documents Required to Enrol

Proof of ID (any one of them)

  • Passport
  • Travel Document
  • Indefinite Leave to Remain Visa Page

Proof of Address (any one of them)

  • Driving License
  • Bank Statement
  • Gas / Electricity Bill
  • BT Bill
  • GP Letter
  • Solicitor's Letter
  • Any other letter that has the applicant's name on it
Click to listen highlighted text!